Portable expertsystem for thedetection of partial
The BAUR Partial Discharge Locator PDL is
used to detect partial discharge areas in
cables and joints.
• Partial discharge (PD) quality control for
new cable installations
• PD quality control for new cable joints
and repaired joints
• Regular inspection of accessible joints
• PD quality control of insulated cables and
joints on service
It is used to detect partial discharges. It
combines two types of sensors: capacitive
and inductive, which makes it suitable for
quality control of various insulated
electrical installations. It is mainly used
to test freshly installed insulated splices.
•Rapidly survey whole substation ¡Vdetects MV and HV problems before they occur
• Personnel Safety Device¡Vensure the substation is clear of PD before conducting work
• Hear the PD¡Vonly instrument available that allows the user to hear both ultrasonic and TEV PD activity
• Ergonomic and compact design¡Vfits in the user¡¦s pocket and is easy to use
• Long lasting battery¡Vallowing a whole day of testing without requiring a recharge
For any instrument
enquiries, please contact C & K.
C & K Instrument
(HK) Ltd Address: Flat B, 2/F Universal Industrial Centre, 19-25 Shan
Mei Street, Fotan, Shatin, H. K.
(852) 2690-3081 Fax: (852) 2690-2210